For Halloween a very creepy Friday Five.
How to know you are really late for your own funeral.
1) Your children, who are now fully grown, cut you off in the parking lot with the Escalades they bought with their inheritance money.
2) You unknowingly compliment your husband’s new wife on her shoes.
3) Reading your eulogy, your brother keeps referring to you crossly as his “late, VERY, VERY late, beloved Sister.”
4) The pew you are sitting in is dedicated “in memory of” you.
5) When you go to sign your guest book, your fingers shatter into a million pieces.
Inspired by Beetlejuice when I wrote this 🙂